Monday, February 15, 2010

Trip To Chandreshwar...

My stay at Goa is becoming very very exiting now as I have started exploring interiors of Goa, which are also very beautiful, its being long time I have not visited Beaches (I mean more than a month now).. :)

Last place I visited was Chandreshwar BhootNath, its a Temple with very lovely nature. About 6 Kilometer bike traveling from ground to top of the hill where the temple is. Temple seems to be very old, kind of vibrations in that temple were really nice, felt so good.


Best part of the place is, there is one big stone near by valley, somehow we manage to reach there and took privilege to enjoy the beauty... It was one of the amazing SMALL TRIPS (like less than 4hrs, I was back)... We had a rocking time there sitting on the rocks, watching Setting Sun, a range of mountains and the sea at horizon and reflection of sun in that sea water.....
 

3 comments:

My Best snaps said...

Very good place i feel. Once i visit goa for sure we go there.

Ajay

Ajit said...

It awakens my trip to Goa before 6 years. Nice post. Jai Gurudev!

Ajit said...

It awakens my trip to Goa before 6 years. Nice post. Jai Gurudev!