Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something which Remained....

It was the Journey which I started two years back, yes the time when I decided to drop everything in hand which included my so called IT life, my wonderful friends, some mouth watering opportunities, my fat salary job; simply left everything and went out of the way to Goa for MBA!!! (No wonder my dad calls me crazy at times.) Faith which actually made me to choose the way, the path which was not that straight that it was looking.:)


Actually it’s being few months now, I am back to Poona (Physically!!! Though something in me is still there in Goa). I surprise, at times we go out of home to learn something and we learn so many things. Some things merely drop in without any intension but seriously put us in tension. We go out to change our world and we factually create our own world there. Some Bitter friends and some lovely experiences, some selfish people and some always ready hands to just be with, which make all the difference. 

Two years is a big time to create own world. Create it and one more time simply drop everything and come back to the square one. If we check the outlook, everything seems same, but the inside might have gone through churning. The whole personality changes, we internalize so many experiences, that changes us. Things which disappears and things which still holds on to tickle the consciousness somewhere ….. 

Goa!!! It is a paradise… One of the beautiful places, of course I took privilege to explore many places there which are not known to many people. The best time pass ever there was to go to the beach in the evening find out good place in shack, order finger chips along with tea; and enjoy the Sea. A blue sea which has many shades depending on the time and place too. Blue sea turns slightly reddish when sun is about set. I-tea and Sea with setting sun was the kind of scene… It is more awesome to be on beach in the middle of the night either No Moon or Full Moon, listen to the sound of waves specially silence between two waves. 

I remember my first day in college, I met two people in first ten minutes, among them one became my close friend and by end of two years we (I) chose to leave the second one. Then I met one more very nice and lovable person and fate made me leave that person too (so many inside stories). Strange one place I had choice and other place no choice one place I choose to leave one, other place someone else… Rests of the things were normally abnormal. Adventures were part of my life there; at times by chance and at times by choice. 

I used to think I can change things, but forgot that even things can change me, even situations can impact me. If I look at individuals as situations then they were simply outstanding, like a sequence of events, one after another happens and disappear; then one more comes in. One wonderful thing I learnt from the Sea there in Goa is; one should be able to listen the silence between two waves. It was the pause when time used to kind of stop for me. It was music of the life, understanding was important, freedom was important, whenever every situation (i.e. individual) disappears the Pause remains forever and here comes another situation.

9 comments:

deepti said...

u need nt to instigate the path of yo journey at every step,,felt gud albiet ,hw easy u r to describe ur mind and heart.

Mayuri Nirwan said...

gr8 thoughts ashish.....wish k even i could put my feelings into words for the times v shared....even i was a part of all that moments..how lucky naa??

Shrikrishnap said...

Kya baat hai Ashish...
Really nice post...
Words are coming direct from heart so 'hart to heart communication part of this part is really good :)
Thanks for writing :)

nands said...

Nice piece. :)
Along with maturity, your writing skills have also been improved a lot! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely thoughts........... even more lovely is the way u express it......
one funny thing u forgot mention about ankur in ur life........ lol

Unknown said...

lovely thoughts....... even more lovely is the way you express it......

Kanchan Lata said...

Cute one........
we all cherish our moments in Goa.
the beauty of life is that it goes on so that we have lovely moments from the past to cuddle on to.......
it was beautiful 2 years ...and its beautiful 6 months since then too....
:)

darkling said...

this is nice,very optimistic.

Ajit said...

It awakens my trip to Goa. Nice post. Jai Gurudev!