Monday, August 4, 2008

This is a new day with new experience

3rd Aug 2008

This is a new day with new experience. Yesterday was full of bliss, but after returning to home in late hours, there were something for me to bother about, I had some calls and then no sleep till 2 am. And today I had to be on time for Long kriya; as one of my best friends was suppose to take the kriya and I didn’t wanted to miss it at any cost. This was her 1st long kriya after she became teacher.

I was fully into the utter process of thinking when I reached for kriya. I took time to settle there. Yoga was going on so I had some time to sit and relax. It’s was a real bliss when 1st of her sound hit my ears, Time stood still and I was experiencing some expansion inside. It’s like some essence of gurutatva was dissolving in my mind. Such thing happened first time. I was only able to hear her voice and nothing else. After few moments I did not even understand the words but some vibrations were penetrating in mind and I was relaxing more and more.

That voice had too much depth in talking and I was able to connect immediately. My ego, self and whatever, were simply dissolving in the nature. I remember some rounds of Pranayama and bhastrika. After that some rounds of natural rhythm with guruji’s voice, and done.

Actually my back and legs were paining; I remembered dinesh bhaiya’s voice “Accept it”; I did and pain simply disappeared.

All stress started vanishing and I was coming back in my natural mood. Wow one moment and two voices, yes one more thing to add, in between I forgot to breath, and someone again reminded me to breathe, and I started again.

This is all about the teacher being a friend or friend being a teacher. All things can’t be put into words; some of them need to be experienced.

After kriya I wanted to be in silence so I avoided to talk much, now as well I want to be in silence, but there is a fresher’s party, my seniors have organized it for us. Let’s see how I keep it up.

1 comments:

Madhuri Kaushik said...

Silence is the best state to be in...you (your SMS) was instruumantal in making me aware of that!