Friday, August 1, 2008

My party begins the moment I close my eyes.

My party begins the moment I close my eyes.
Huh finally got time to type something after a long time. All set to Goa other than studies, planning to start with it soon; actually I don’t have any choice either so I have to start studies. But just thought to put some thoughts about the Headline of this article.
“My party begins the moment I close my Eyes”, this line was just scratching my head from last 2-3 months. It was actually a common thought of mine and one of my friends from AOL. Many times I have decided to write about this wonderful thing I am experiencing in my Experiences; but I was able to find some and the other reason for not to write… or rather type it.
The word PARTY…

What it means was my question; whenever I was thinking about it. Well well well, and I concluded that, it is something people do to either come out of their tensions or to do something before tension starts… Bit confusing haan….

Like some people do party after they have achieved something, like most of the people or corporate, some people do it before they start something new. I don’t believe in such things. Uff what I am typing… Here I am supposed to type about the Party which begins when I close my eyes. But I think the word Party is not suitable for such thing which is very great to experience in life.

So I thought about it. And I got it; well I will change my Lines at the end of this article. I think, people think of or do the party because there is a need for expansion. Mind is forced to do same kind of work for a week or two, and then finally there is some need to get relaxed, give some time to the mind, to expand. Amazing naa… But does it all about..?... I do the same process daily or at least once in 24 hours. And tension doesn’t accumulate at the border of my mind.

That doesn’t mean I don’t get tense but I know how to get rid of it.
At times I really don’t understand why people always keep sad faces or some unnatural facial expressions. Yes it’s very funny to observe people, especially in Local trains or in the Local Buses. Wow I remember my 11th and 12th Use to go to college in Local buses and making fun of such sad faces. If anyone gets time please do it, observe people and their expressions, a very good time pass….

Ok Jokes apart. I think we try to find happiness (happiness only what else…) outside and simply forgets our selves. I do spend some time with me, I love to do that. Finally I too want to expand. And my way is different. Why to follow other’s way when I have the Best one?


Time to change my Lines, “My Celebration begins the Moment I close my Eyes…” Yes it is actually the celebration; I have understood difference between the Party and CELEBRATION. Celebration is the right word. Yes I do celebrate daily, just need to close my eyes and breath and definition of world starts expanding moment by moment. Few minutes of CELEBRATION and infinite moments of Expansion. This is how I celebrate… Just need a moment to close my eyes, and I love it… find some time to do that…. “Some

Moments of celebration and Ages of Bliss”… see I got one more punch line for one more article. This time I think I will try to make it sooner. This can be the Punch line for my T-Shirt as well, hmm so now I will design one T-shirt for me, and will use this Punch line… Some dumb people may not understand but that is what I want… Not everyone should understand it either.

It’s Time to sleep. I always do such typing work whenever I am in half sleep. It’s the time when I just allow my hands to type and ask my mind not to interfere. And some words come together to make sentences and then paragraphs. I am liking this also, but have to study ACCOUNTs as well, from last two weeks I am telling myself to start with this subject, but frankly speaking yet to start with it.
JGD

1 comments:

Madhuri Kaushik said...

Its the best place to be, the best feeling to have, and the only reason that the outside world leaves you untouched!
The party where ther's only you and your guru.. and sorry, onone else's invited! My thoughs are mirrored in this blog, maybe i should have copywrited it!