Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Break Dec 2008- Yes++

Back form the Ashram.....
This advance course in winter break gave me very amazing experience, dinesh bhaiya, bawa and vikram hazra's satsangs were rocking; and I we were 1100 participants.

Hmmm.... Reached Bangalore two days before only, wanted to meet some of my very close friends, and best part is all of my friends whom I met have impact on my life some and the other way...Some of the best pals, I have spent with them... My stay was at antariksh's place...

1st day only I planed to meet one of my friend...Its fun to drive bike in Bangalore... Unknown city, don't know how to reach to a destination; where my friend were waiting for me... Actually I was one and half hour late to reach there... Huh and Bangalore traffic...[:(]... And have spend 45 minutes with my friend or 45 amazing minutes with 100% being in present movement... 45 min are very less actually....

Then second day I was suppose to visit two more friends' places, who are married and settled in Bangalore, old fellows.... Morning I left from antariksh's place and visited some place called ..... ufff forgot the name of place... spent many hours their and then went to MARATHALLI, name of some place where antariksh picked me up and we directly went to my college friend's place, here we stayed and had big laugh... after a very long time actually...

As next day was the day of reporting and supposed to go to ashram as soon as possible so that will reach on time, from evening only session started...

Bawa's question answer session and silent present of dinesh bhaiya and all of us in Vishalakshi Matap, very tempting situation for me, missing all that...I am back to Goa ...On that day after everything get over I got a chance to click snap with bawa and dinesh bhaiya, of course I took an opportunity to freeze that moment...
From Infinity to Eternity

Bawa, dinesh bhaiya and virkam hazra's satsang rocked my advance course.

All boys got accommodation in Khodays; Bangalore winter, in ashram, in khodays, and in the early morning 4-5am taking cold water bath... Water was ridiculously cold. I do take cold water bath daily but khodays cold water!!!...Being silent and taking cold water bath is one of the adventures in advance course, especially in ashram during winter break...

This advance course was more effective than those I did before... each time I feel same way... [:P]... During advance course dance of Chappals was the second most adventure for all participant, though there was one person who were taking care of all chappals, there were many people who were having same kind of chappals including me, so chapplas were getting exchanged during each break, i.e. 3-4 times a day... I lost my so call wired chappals and got same kind of much more wired chappal during the course; which I have thrown to garbage box...

My 31st dec was in silence, like most of us in ashram; bawa's guru pooja and vikram bhaiya's satasang rocked our starting of new year...

And finally the day come when advance course ended, and time came to live ashram, most of us never wanted to go back to respective cities... again same feeling each time!!!

On the 3rd Jan me and two of my Poona friends were visiting MG road, as I was suppose to stay back to my friend's place and leave for Goa on next day, and two of them had to finish up their work or meeting with people... Actually I also managed to meet one of my close friend again... Now one of my friend named shashank from Poona, were carrying my Camera in his bag, as usual his mobile was not working as well and I forgot to get my camera back from him... Uff... Then I started calling other Poona people in ashram, but none of them were picking up my call as well...
I was planning that some one from Poona or Goa will take my camera and go to either poona or Goa so that I can get it back...
Fortunately none of Poona or Goa people picked up my call, finally I went to antariksh's place and took his bike to go to ashram to get my camera, when I was half the way to ashram I realized that my train tickets are in my camera bag!!!...???

Back to ashram on bike was like a blessing, satsang started already, last chance to attain satsang to I ran to grab my place...Now this time I was wearing my Reebok shoes, I removed them and were putting them on stand and there it is; I found my lost wired chappals there... and as soon as satsang finished my camera search started and managed to get it...

Then back to antariksh's place... and good night sleep... morning left out had some work and then to railway station... Next day early morning back to Goa...

There are many things which I have not included in this article as it's hard to put everything....

Waiting for next opportunity to go back to Ashram... Or go back to HOME...

From Infinity to Eternity

0 comments: